The Manager - Consolidation will be part of a team responsible for performing the global consolidation of the Company, facilitating the close of the accounting books, and generating financial statements in compliance with US GAAP. This individual should be comfortable working directly with senior management of the company as well as internal and external auditors. This individual will also be involved in the maintenance of the company's financial systems, including potential developments and implementations of accounting and financial consolidation systems.
• Facilitates corporate accounting close through process excellence and use of systems and automation
• Assists with the preparation and/or review of the company's financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, etc.), including internal, external (SEC Filings), and joint venture reporting
• Provides audit and other documentation as requested from internal and external auditors, tax, financial planning and analysis, etc.
• Prepares and/or reviews fluctuation analyses for the consolidated company
• Initiates and performs maintenance and setup of the accounting chart of accounts in the ERP system
• Works closely with the Financial Systems team to ensure proper accounting system functionality and operation while maintaining compliance with relevant financial reporting standards
• Coordinates with accounting teams around the world
• Partners with Technical Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Tax and SEC reporting to establish proper accounting system structure to accurately reflect accounting matters in the books and records of the company
• Develops custom reports to meet accounting and financial reporting requirements
• Prepares and/or reviews consolidation journal entries, system reconciliations, and other ad hoc requests as necessary on a timely and accurate basis
• Supports transformation and change in accounting processes and systems to meet changing business needs, including ERP and consolidation system migrations and implementations
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
• BS/BA in related discipline from an accredited university
• Minimum of 4 years of experience and a strong understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, and SOX requirements
• CPA or path to CPA required
It's a plus if you have:
• Big 4 or public accounting background
• Experience working with accounting and consolidation systems
• Experience with the financial close and consolidation of an SEC registrant
• Attention to detail, accuracy and strong organizational skills
• Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm83bv-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.