Technical Program Manager
The engineer will play key part of the Infrastructure team who will hold network responsibilities for APAC offices to ensure the stability of the network infrastructure. You will also be the point of contact for requests, problem solving and support change request after office hours. In addition, the infrastructure engineer will participate in the local and global projects by supporting and implementing work that is related to network infrastructure.
- Support all Network equipment in APAC including servers and storage
- Support Data center and Comms room
- Coordinate escalation process with third-party vendors
- Monitoring APAC network infrastructure using Solarwind platform.
- Support IT infrastructure and network projects for APAC offices.
- Duty engineer rotation for after-hours support for critical situation
- Maintain and update APAC Network documentation and SOP.
- Manage incident, request, and Change tickets.
- Support IT Service Desk where required.
- Other ah-hoc tasks assigned by reporting manager.
Required Skills and experiences
- 2+ years experiences providing administrative and troubleshooting
- Support in the areas of network routing and switching infrastructure (Juniper and/or Cisco)
- Able to communicate technical matters to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in AWS, AD, server admin and VM will be added advantage
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewall, Juniper Switches
- Experience with WAN and IP connectivity technologies
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, IPAM Toolsets (Infoblox)
- Experience in ServiceNow and ITIL v3 principals will be added advantage
Min Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.