The Franchise Creative Manager will collaboratively develop and implement the creative strategy for key franchises across all teams to ensure messaging consistency across all platforms, working closely with the Chief Content Officer, Production Heads, Creative Director and Brand and Franchise Marketing Director, and their respective teams, as well as with the heads of Content for all territories.
Additionally, for the successful implementation of these strategies, candidate will work hand in hand with various departments across the organization, including streaming platforms (d+ and dk+) key stakeholders, social media, comms, L&M, branded content, including US and international teams, as well as external agencies and vendors.
• Develop key franchise creative plans, together with Chief Content Officer, Production Heads, Creative Director, Brand and Franchise Marketing Director, and heads of Content for all territories.
• Supervise 360° communication strategy - message consistency across platforms
• Day to day franchise situation analysis and presentation material development, together with Brand and Franchise Marketing director
• Collaborate with digital areas, comms, marketing, media planning, creative managers, graphics designers, manager operations and external suppliers regarding everything related to campaign's concepts and 360° implementation.
• Plan creative execution of promotional activities in line with franchise strategies
• Evaluate campaign messages to find opportunity for consistency and evolution.
• Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small.
• Conceptualization, idea generation, campaign or narrative structure and creativity in executions in a 360 environment.
• Active participation in team brainstorming meetings.
• Focused on creating compelling deliverables for each franchise plan, with an emphasis on magnetic storytelling to deliver deep engagement.
• 5-8 years marketing experience in Brand and or/Franchise marketing/creative in the entertainment industry, including digital and cross-platform communication.
• Strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Innovative mindset. Out of box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strategic profile, dynamic, collaborative and proactive approach, with the ability to assume challenges and work under pressure.
• Strong storytelling skills.
• Able to conceptualize and interpret data for creative purposes, when available.
• Proficient in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq4p2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.