The Discovery Ad Sales Brand Solutions department supports the international and local ad sales teams, spread throughout the world, to sell advertising solutions across all platforms. It regroups different teams: from Product Strategists, to Creatives and Brand Content production. Being at the heart of the sales process, the ultimate goal of this team is to grow and optimize the global Adsales revenue.
The Brand Solutions team focuses its effort in managing the sponsorship inventory, creating a canvas of advertising opportunities and solutions around the editorial contents available on linear, digital and social, and developing creative special ad operations together with editorial teams, in response to client's briefs.
The Discovery Ad Sales Brand Solutions department is looking for a Factual Branded Content Producer in a fixed term contract of 6 months . Reporting into the Director of Creative and Branded Content, they will help grow International Ad Sales (IAS) revenue through delivering best in class brand content commercial activation.
The role entails the delivery of project sold across Discovery IPs by the sales teams, across platforms. The Factual Brand Content Producer will be in charge to connect with the all the stakeholders internally and / or externally to make the campaign happen.
• Respond to daily business briefs with brand content program proposals, TV and digital. Answers should include : concept, format, potential implementation (schedule and volume), legal and rights constraints, and production costs,
• Depending of the expected budget, to coordinate with Storytelling team to get a full presentation, mockups and storyboards,
• Manage the branded content catalogue, add new formats and update so they're always accurate (together with the Factual Strategist)
• Supervise and follow-up Brand Content production and implementation,
• Internally, monitor ongoing productions ensuring the link between all internal departments: sales, offers, editorial, programming, digital, marketing, creatives, legal, rights etc,
• Play a central coordinating role of information between the various stakeholders,
• Externally, coordinate activity with production companies and agencies,
• Check legal compliance of commercial projects,
• Get insights from the marketplace, new developments and innovations in production, or communication trends,
• Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and feedback on results,
In parallel, as part of the Brand content and Production team, you will also help when needed the other team members in their missions:
• Create and maintain a list of all brand content solutions proposed, including the ready to broadcast and events coverage answers),
• Monitor all the implementation with a detailed tracking file and a calendar,
• Ensure the administrative management of SAP (creation Request Purchasing Voucher Orders, receipt and invoicing business, etc.),
• Answer to ready to broadcast, trade fairs and events coverage briefs,
• Supervise and follow-up ready to broadcast, events coverage and trade fairs production and implementation,
• You have 4/5 years' experience in the field of production, or coordination of project management.
• Fluent in English is essential.
• You are versatile (e) and have good adaptability. Y
• our organization, rigor and independence are recognized qualities.
• You have proven interpersonal skills.
• Finally, your initiative and your perseverance will enable you to carry out the missions entrusted to you.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67keq-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.