Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing
Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Consumer Insights (Media)
Discovery also has a strong portfolio of free-to-air channels across Europe making it a leading broadcaster in a number of countries, including Norway, Sweden, Italy, Poland, Germany and the UK. As a purpose-driven company, we are dedicated to not only entertaining but inspiring.
For 30 years we have told stories that entertain, inspire and enlighten our viewers around the world, about the world. But our work doesn't stop there. We are committed to making the world a better place by leveraging our market-leading global platform, and by extending the reach and influence of like-minded organizations and causes. We also are dedicated to employee volunteerism across the globe.
• Do best in-class analysis of available audience measurement data, survey data, and market intelligence in order to provide a deep understanding of audience performance, in TV and digital markets; areas of analysis will include:
• DNAP portfolio performance
• Competitor performance
• Performance forecasting
• Content performance & FPC strategies
• Consumer trends
• Create clear and concise regular and ad-hoc reports that will inform the business about market developments, consumer trends, channel and programme performance; apply a high attention to detail to ensure the factual accuracy of all analyses and reports.
• Actively participate in cross-departmental work groups, and ensure that decision making is supported and influenced by relevant consumer data and/or market intelligence.
• Support and assist the APAC team leads in the planning, execution and analysis of primary research studies.
• Collaborate and engage in effective relationships with research peers in other DNAP and DNI regions to share best practice and learn about trends and developments across APAC region.
• Be aware of market developments and impart and apply information where relevant
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• 4 - 5 years of experience in media research, consumer understanding, data analytics, or media planning/buying.
• Strong knowledge of audience measurement methods for TV and digital media.
• Good understanding of India's TV and digital media markets; experience with other APAC markets is preferred.
• Proficient in using BARC/YUMI software for analysis of audience data. Exposure & understanding of AdvantEdge software will be preferred.
• Strong analytical, numerical & problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong MS Office skills, most notably Excel and PowerPoint. Well versed with G-Suite (google spread sheets, gmail, drive, slides etc)
• Ideally, demonstrable track record of having participated in at least a few primary quantitative and qualitative research project.
• Passion for TV and digital media, factual and lifestyle entertainment programmes, and media brand extensions.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage workload through business-based prioritization and delivery of concise and relevant work to internal clients.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y9jm-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.