London, United Kingdom
Based at the Warner Bros office in London, the main role of the Adpub Co-ordinator is to oversee the creation and distribution of dubbed and/or subtitled version trailers, marketing & publicity content of WBPI titles for select EMEA markets across theatrical business areas. You will be responsible for a number of markets to manage the planning , scheduling and localisation of this process with multiple vendors according to placement strategy and the release schedule of the targeted placement or scheduled online/theatrical debuts. They must ensure versioned material is delivered on time and maintain the high standard of the original WBPI content. They are required to assist in any ad hoc Marketing or Publicity related projects that the department is required to undertake, as well as supporting other departments & divisions where needed. They are expected create purchase orders for work undertaken above and maintain internal planning & scheduling systems. They are expected to communicate with key stakeholders in sales and marketing providing key information for debuts and theatrical placements.
Relationships & Communication:
Maintains relationships with stakeholders within Content Creative Services, Regional Marketing & Distribution, and key contacts for EMEA WB offices and licensees.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients providing expertise and support communicating clearly on all day-to-day operational activities.
• Co-ordinate activities across WB CCS, localisation vendors, EMEA local offices and Dubbing Studios.
• Providing clear instructions regarding dubbing directives, debut dates, localization requirements and security directives to local WB offices, Dubbing Studio, and vendors.
Assists with planning and implementation of AdPub Localization efforts for EMEA marketing content.
Includes, but not limited to:
• Review all trailers, marketing and publicity pieces as they are being finished to gain an understanding of the requirements of each piece. Handle sensitive and confidential material appropriately & securely.
• Weekly calls with the WB Creative in Burbank, Servicing, Sales & Distribution departments (key stakeholders) to discuss delivery schedules, timelines and placement opportunities of upcoming theatrical & online marketing content
• Work with WB local office and vendors to ensure all dubbed and subtitled localisation content are delivered and tracked within the agree timelines. This includes scheduling within the appropriate timelines.
• Informing key territory contacts via email of new content availability and survey marketing requirements.
• Create and maintain purchase orders for vendors to start work requested and reconcile POs when required.
• Oversee the planning & scheduling of theatrical and online localization & distribution for in theatre placement and online simultaneous worldwide debuts with multiple vendors ensuring placements are met for EMEA Region.
• Oversee the delivery of reference QT's, scripts and audio masters to dubbing studios and WB reps.
• Liaise with dubbing studios & territory dubbing managers regarding recording, mixing and delivery schedule of dubbed mixes.
• Placing orders for localized masters with vendors, tracking these orders through till the point of delivery for allocated territories.
• Quality Checking and approving OV and localized content.
• Maintain extensive tracking tools of all trailers that have been used and versioned in EMEA for online and theatrical release.
• Create watermarked deliverables in house where necessary.
Implementation of AdPub Distribution efforts supporting this job functionality.
Includes, but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot any issues that arise during localization/distribution of content.
• Maintain extensive tracking tools of all trailers that have been used and versioned for theatrical and digital releases.
• QC and ensure all localized online content has been uploaded to internal content management systems.
• Maintaining and updating the local distribution methods are in keeping with latest technology developments for theatrical.
Innovation & Development:
Identify opportunity areas and work with leadership and external stakeholders to make recommendations and implement process improvements including new technologies and industry best practice.
Includes, but not limited to:
• New System Integration.
• Bringing new ideas for workflow improvements.
• Collaborate with others in improving currently used systems and tools.
What You Bring
• Functional experience in localization or similar AdPub content servicing experience.
• Exhibits basic knowledge and application of common practices for the operations in servicing AdPub content and post production services.
• Project management experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Other Requirements:
• Technically minded with a keen interest in new technologies.
• Exception English language skills.
• Additional language skills advantageous.
• Willingness to collaborate and share expertise to promote the growth of the team.
• Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust and client's partners and colleagues.
• Flexibility and positive can-do approach that builds team spirit.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to handle pressure and be efficient when delivering to tight deadlines.
• Adept with both Mac and PC operating systems, relevant office applications and editing software: Final Cut pro, Pro Tools, Playback Pro is desired.
• Ability to work well both as an individual and in a team with an outgoing nature and ability to show patience in stressful and fast-paced situations.
• Navigation of content management systems.
• Clear and Timely communication.
Education, Training or Certification
College education preferred with emphasis on technology support for film, digital marketing, or related area.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqwjz-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com