As a Team Lead in the Editorial team, you are expected to manage the team's performance working with key stakeholders, supervise team members, provide feedback, work with other production teams to create subtitles and deliver error free files, on time to the client.
The Editorial team owns creation and delivery of English subtitles, subtitling for deaf and hard of hearing, scripts, and Audio Description for the blind.
• Responsible for the team's capacity, output, and quality of subtitles/scripts.
• Responsible for ensuring all editors meet quality and productivity targets to maintain Deluxe' s high-quality standard.
• Responsible for escalating potential delays or challenges as soon as they are identified, to avoid a missed delivery to client.
• Responsible for successful implementation and utilization of all tools/software
related features that affect the editor's process and continuously working on improvements.
• Responsible for timely replies to queries as needed.
• Responsible for succession planning, coaching team members to grow in their roles
and expand their skills.
• Responsible for driving HR processes and policies within the team and backing the managers as needed on certain team responsibilities.
• Responsible for the team's morale, attrition, development, coaching, and working
with team members to clearly communicate their performance, feedback if any, and development areas. Skills & Personal Attributes:
• Clear & precise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to also caption or subtitle English content if needed.
• Good analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Good people management skills
• Broad cultural knowledge and wide range of interests
• Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoin
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwno8p-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.