As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be part of a small team responsible for maintaining a complex IT environment which includes a mix of Linux and Windows platforms utilizing both SAN and NAS storage. The ideal candidate will not only have excellent technical skills, but also be able to communicate effectively with Production Operations teams for change management and issue resolution. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Technical management of physical and virtual systems and storage.
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system hardware, software issues.
• Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux (CentOS) OS and software.
• Ability to install, configure and maintain Windows server and workstation OS and software.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic Ethernet networking issues.
• Document common systems-related problems and procedures for the technical support staff.
• Participate in racking/unracking, installing, moving, and configuring server room and datacenter equipment as needed
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in CS, IT, MIS or equivalent work experience.
• Redhat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification desired.
• Minimum of 3 years related IT technical experience.
• Server and desktop hardware knowledge required.
• Basic to intermediate experience with Linux server administration required.
• Basic to intermediate experience with Windows server and workstation administration required.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Will be required to participate in after-hours, weekend, and holiday on-call rotation.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Basic VMWare virtualization experience a plus.
• Basic MS AD administration experience a plus.
• Experience with NAS storage administration a plus.
• Experience with SAN (Quantum StorNext) storage administration a major plus.
• Experience with Fiber Channel switch configuration a major plus.
• Experience with LTO Tape Library a plus.
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbok0o-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.