Senior Systems Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer supports the Audio Services group overseeing current and future IT infrastructure for production as well as corporate entities.
• Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software.
• Maintain current production storage and network.
• Onboard/off board employees with corporate laptop, phones, VPN
• Build and maintain production pro tools systems
• Provide technical support to production end users.
What You Bring
• 5+ years of post production workflow experience.
• Expertise in Mac OS, Linux, and Windows system administration in an enterprise level post production environment.
• Networking fundamentals required. Must understand VLANs, VPNs, Network Address Translation (NAT), subnetting, routing, and firewall security.
• Experience administering enterprise content transfer products (Aspera, Signiant) and Avid Nexis administration
• Experience working with various video formats, transcoding, and DRM and Avid Pro Tools proficiency.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to work some extended hours and weekends to meet project deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.