Account Manager, Dubbing
London, United Kingdom
WHAT IS THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB?
In this busy and demanding role you will work within Deluxe's Client Services department, ensuring that client KDM (Key Delivery Message) needs are met, or exceeded, in a timely and professional manner; including coordination of activities by the KDM facilities in Wilmington in concert with UK based Client Services Account Teams, client liaising on KDM matters and carrying out short-notice KDM and DKDM generation securely.
You will be using bespoke Deluxe software to ensure that our clients' demands are satisfied within their timescales and to a high standard.
You will also liaise internally with Client Services Account Teams globally, as well as with US based Development Teams and Application Support to ensure our workflows and systems operate as expected and are fully developed to meet the needs of our clients.
On the job training will be provided.
Work with and support the Head of Client KDM Services and Account Teams to:
• Deliver a high quality of service to both our internal and external teams
• Improve workflows, support integration projects, and support deployment of new tools such as the Content and Key Manager Portal
• Engage exhibitors to provide training on Deluxe tools to support KDM workflows such as the Content And Key Manager portal
• Provide KDM reporting to senior management teams as well as provide feedback and recommendations for EMEA requirements
• Serve as a local escalation point for clients based both in EMEA and globally for KDM related issues
• Execute KDM related tasks including, but not limited to:
• Updating internal documentation with release information for each title and territory
• Keeping internal documentation and systems current with studio release rules for KDMs
• Supporting the Client Account Teams to build and link CPL Distribution Packages for international order fulfilment
• Working with internal teams to make sure that orders are flowing through systems correctly prior and during a release
• Attend release calls to provide studio updates for international release data
• Liaising with the Wilmington KDM team and other Deluxe facilities globally with questions/inquiries and report back to Account Teams and other stakeholders
• Executing short-notice generation of DKDMs
• Acting as an escalation point for urgent screenings (i.e. starting withing 1-2 hours)
• Acting as an escalation point for sensitive screening requests (i.e. non-final content)
• Providing technical Client support on how Deluxe KDM systems integrate with Client Studio systems
• Providing technical support for territory contacts booking KDMs via Studio Portal or Content And Key Manager portal. This may incorporate travel to EMEA offices for in-person training
• Supporting the Reeltime linking processes required within Client Services, and acting as a point of escalation for linking issues
• Complete all associated documentation
• Feedback to Account Management team where further information or detail is required
• Support the Account Teams in maintaining the accuracy of all associated KDM invoicing material
• Communicate, via phone, video call, email, and verbally with all appropriate departments, as well as Clients, regarding the status of KDM orders and any other relevant information
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders and ensure internal team alignment on the needs of the Client
• Complete any ad-hoc project work as specified by your line manager
• Provide a bridge between Development Teams/Application Support teams and Client Services when system/workflow updates are required
• Attend internal systems calls to monitor development updates and transition projects
• Participate in gap analysis and other system reporting to aid in systems development
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers and reporting purposes
• Adhere to current policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of respective technological developments and workflow practices
• Attend organised training and other company events
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkymj-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com