Senior Account Manager (Trailer Team)
We currently have an opening for a Senior Account Manager in our Cinema Trailer Team. The position is located in Burbank, California.
The Senior Account Manager role exhibits a high level of skill and ability to manage complex projects and oversee other members of the trailer team who are responsible for servicing short form content for our clients.
Senior Account Managers are intended to provide strong support to the Director of Marketing Services and the Senior Manager of Trailer Distribution, overseeing the order management and freeing the Director and Senior Manager up to focus more on the overall customer experience and team success. They will also work heavily with Operations to ensure teams are functioning smoothly in addition to troubleshooting and forecasting.
The person in this role is responsible for the day-to-day operation of one of our largest accounts, which includes both theatrical and platform components, along with communication to the Account Coordinator who works alongside them in servicing these specific accounts. They will also be expected to provide support to other Account Managers and Account Coordinators in the team, as well as internally to all other departments when required.
Senior Account Manager should have a higher level of mastering technical depth so that they can understand and explain typical technical issues that arise across servicing and coordinate with operations across Deluxe divisions to manage order fulfilment. They may be called upon for high profile meetings with Customers to provide detailed line level information. Due to the campaign focused nature of this role, flexible working hours is a requirement.
A Day in the Life of this role would include the following:
• Customer Management externally and internally.
• Provide mastering and management escalation support to the client and key stakeholders with a strong focus on excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to our client, project timelines and budgets.
• Building and monitoring projects within our bespoke work order and scheduling system
• Ensure all client deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Host continuous improvement conversations with the client to understand their needs to structure our teams and build our workflows efficiently ensuring we provide the most holistic service possible.
• Manage customer change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Identify and collaborate on areas of opportunity to grow client satisfaction.
• Manage other team members as directed by Account Director which could include work assignments, performance review input and hiring input.
• Coach, mentor, and train supporting team members. Regularly identify skill gaps and work with department leadership on ways to address.
• Provide direction to Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Focus on finding weaknesses in workflows and anticipate problems so they can be solved before they escalate.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Must be able to forecast, assign and load balance work with accuracy.
• Ensure Billing and Revenue Tracking are maintained weekly.
• Ensure other team members are keeping their billing current as directed by Account Director.
• Other ad hoc duties where required.
What You Bring
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx773z-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.