Looking for candidates who is proficient in reading and writing following languages Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Odia, Punjabi, Gujarati
• To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any errors.
• To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
• Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal database.
• Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
• Send daily updates of work to the team.
• Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
• Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
• Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects. Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
• 10+3 or equivalent
• Experience - Freshers
• Skills - Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design, audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus. - Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies. - Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours, resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67wpq-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.