MANAGER - PROJECTS
Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 8 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
• The role will manage the end to end execution of different strategic and operational projects for Deluxe
• The role will plan, program-manage, and drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale projects , within Bangalore and across different geographies
• The projects can span across different domains like Operations,IT,Finance,HR ,Facilities etc.
• Ensure adherence to the project plan and its timelines
• Liaise with business lines and functions (Operations, HR,IT,Finance,Facilities) to meet different project deliverables
• Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports
• Drive the project governance meetings with internal and global stakeholders
• Candidate must have a graduate degree; MBA preferred with good academic track record.
• 5- 10 years of experience in managing and implementing projects
• PMP certification is preferred.
• Six sigma certification is preferred
• Skills & Personal Attributes
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Deep understanding of project and program management in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Excellent knowledge in documentation and presentation
• Excellent command on English language.
• Individual should have strong analytical, problem solving, people management and influencing skills
• Excellent command on MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
• Reporting Relationship
Position reports to Director – Business Excellence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3oyvx-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.