As Producer, you will be required to ensure design work is on schedule meeting the standards of Studio Clients and execute creative solutions for the major studio's features and trailers. This position would be responsible for conceptualizing ideas, providing creative input, pitching new ideas for potential projects, and dealing directly with the Designer/Production artist on new concepts working in a fast pace environment under tight timelines.
Working within the Digital Effects Department for CEA/Home Entertainment, your role will be in overseeing the scheduling and quality for creation of foreign-versioned titles from initial stages right through to final artwork for the Digital Effects Department. This role reports into the Sr. Account Director.
• Liaise with internal and external client representatives to establish client expectations, artist production schedules, translations, and asset acquisition
• Communicate daily with artists to assist in all ongoing projects
• Liaising with digital artists and account managers
• Schedule work orders with artists and confirm acquisition of assets
• Work with studio database to schedule freelance talent when needed
• Track and update bookings, holds, challenges, etc. for freelancers
• Meeting internal schedules and client deadlines.
• Take clear and concise notes during creative meetings/calls and disperse to necessary members of the team
• Work on multiple projects at the same time
• Gracefully work under pressure with demanding project deadlines
What You Bring
• 3+ years Producer/Project Management/Senior Coordinator experience in a production environment or motion graphics industry
• Understand motion graphics workflows, timelines and deliverables
• Operational experience managing files to be posted to high profile clients
• Experience in project management and meeting deadlines.
• Understanding of Mac computer systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and After Effects) a plus
• Proven ability to work quickly and independently, anticipating, recognizing and resolving problems with little to no supervision
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq843x-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.