Localization Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment Specialist, North and South America
An energetic and committed recruiter with fluency in English and at least one additional North or South American language, and with regional linguistic connections, to conduct talent search campaigns for freelance translators. As the first point of contact for freelancers, the recruiting team acts as a brand ambassador of Deluxe Localization, shepherding them through the engagement and on-boarding process.
As a Recruitment Specialist, North and South America, your primary focus will be to execute recruiting and re-engagement campaigns for freelance translators in languages within the two continents. You will work with a global talent acquisition team to efficiently and effectively maintain freelance translator pools to support fluctuating work volumes. You will coordinate the flow of information among different recruitment and localization stakeholders, including individual translators from North and South America. Candidates must speak at least one of the languages in the region (in addition to English) and have strong professional connections to the localization community. You will be monitoring communications with translators throughout the recruitment process and tracking their progress from the first contact to testing to onboarding and training. You will focus on North and South American-specific language campaigns, but may also collaborate and contribute to other global talent searches as needed.
Through your passion for communication and collaboration, you will empower translators to fully engage with Deluxe and perform at their best level to deliver translations of unique, high-quality original content. You will work cross-functionally with Linguistic Quality, Talent Acquisition, Payments, Project Coordination and Vendor Management in supporting Deluxe to continue to be a leader in the localization industry.
The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of localization and translation, preferably in the audiovisual sector. This role has opportunities for growth and development within the company.
• Communicate with candidates, embodying the Deluxe core values in every conversation
• Assist with troubleshooting and researching translator queries
• Monitor and optimize the recruitment process in North and South America by posting ads, responding to applicants, reviewing applications, communicating with applicants, guiding applicants through the recruitment and onboarding process
• Monitor translator pool activity to re-engage inactive translators
• Investigate opportunities for the introduction of new freelancers and vendors
• Track contact with translators and vendors
• Keep recruitment documentation up to date
• Evaluate different recruitment channels and sources
• Track the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introducing standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible
• Assist with reviewing weekly reports and monthly metrics, and execution on agreed-upon corrective or preventive actions, as applicable
• Assist in updating internal documentation to ensure procedures are standardized
• Providing daily reporting to Head of Operations, as needed
• Create strategies for and implement creative recruitment and selection processes on a case-by-case basis
• Assist in other administrative and data entry duties as assigned
Experience, Qualifications & Key Competencies:
• Fluent in English and at least one additional North or South American language
• The ability to engage with a culturally diverse, distributed team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly and professionally with internal as well as external stakeholders
• Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Extremely resourceful with a good ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Analytical and strategic
• Very good research skills and vast general knowledge
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and effectively escalate any concerns
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities or changes in workflow
• Passionate about process improvement
• Practical knowledge of localization workflows, especially subtitling
• Background in film or audiovisual production an asset
• Basic project management skills an asset
• Good command of Microsoft Windows systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google G-Suite
• Availability to start immediately
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0myee-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.