Description of Position
As an Implementation Lead, you bring a passion for project management, technology, collaboration, and process, to empower people across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses to positively connect with technology, align on process, and have engaging experiences.
You are instrumental in owning and leading a portfolio of implementation initiatives, including the planning, execution, and monitoring phases. You will also be involved in feature and process design with an eye on end-to-end workflow efficiency to help shape successful implementations.
You will work cross functionally across Technical Operations, Training, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts and Individual Users to achieve excellence.
• Own and lead a portfolio of implementation initiatives, including planning, execution, and monitoring
• Own the successful planning of implementation initiatives; including activities such as identifying key stakeholders, identifying components that require readiness, identifying knowledge gaps to fill, communications, roll-outs, identifying and tracking key milestones, and defining when implementation is considered complete
• Own the successful execution of implementation initiatives; including activities such as holding stakeholders and individual users accountable for adopting, ensuring knowledge gaps are filled, communications, roll-outs, and tracking progress
• Own the successful monitoring of implementation initiatives; including activities such as continuing to hold stakeholders and individual users accountable for adopting, tracking progress, monitoring until an implementation is complete and stable
• Anticipate and identify needs and challenges during implementations; propose solutions, propose plans to effectively close practical knowledge gaps; escalate as needed
• Possess deep knowledge of technology and process; be able to explain and expect best practice
• Propose technical and non-technical solutions needed to Manager to support implementation efforts
• Collaborate on the design of effective, quality documentation
• Embody the company values and drive company culture positively
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to drive change and assist others with adoption of new optimized processes and technology by cultivating innovation, taking initiative and showing resourcefullness
• Ability to anticipate and identify risks and effectively manage activities to minimize impact
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Experience in Subtitling, Dubbing, Scripting, Audio Description and Audio workflows, best practices, and industry standards
• Experience in managing large, complex projects
• Knowledge of various software applications used in localization workflows
• Ability to clearly communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• Ability to apply deep critical thinking and effective root cause analysis on difficult problems
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm3pkv-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.