HR Operations Coordinator
Based in Deluxe's corporate headquarters, the HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting US and Canada HR Operations which includes but may not be limited to onboarding, offboarding, HR policies, and HR programs.
About the Team: HR Operations
The HR Operations group at Deluxe is a strategic partner to the business at every level managing HR programs and the employee experience. Supporting more than 3,000 employees worldwide, the group also functions as the central hub for onboarding, offboarding, benefits & wellness, payroll, immigration, HR policies, and procedures.
The HR Coordinator will focus on supporting HR Operations with employment changes, onboarding/offboarding, and immigration for the North America region. This role reports to the HR Operations Lead and is based in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Create employment letters such as promotion, salary increase, bonus, etc. Draft template updates and custom letter requests as needed.
• Process employee changes in Workday HCM such as promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
• Assist with offboarding employees by conducting exit meetings and coordinating with HR Business Partner, Payroll, IT, Manager, Facilities, etc.
• Research and resolve employee HR questions and issues in JIRA HR ticketing portal.
• Assist with reviewing immigration petition letters, updating visa tracker, and coordinating with immigration attorney, employee, HR Business Partner, and manager.
• Administer Employee Referral, Tuition Reimbursement and Spot Award Programs.
• Work closely with HR Operations team to support HR initiatives.
• Create positions and requisitions for new roles in Workday HCM.
• Assist with onboarding new hires by coordinating with HRBP, IT, Manager, Security, Facilities, etc. to ensure a successful first day.
• Process onboarding steps in Workday HCM timely and accurately, such as I-9 and E-Verify process.
What You Bring:
• You have 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources or related field.
• BS/BA degree preferred.
• You must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• You must have strong attention to detail.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You have strong computer skills – must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet savvy. Experience with Workday preferred.
• You can maintain confidentiality.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to find solutions to problems.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29zb6-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.