Manager, Audience Insights
Deluxe's Technology and Innovation Group is on the forefront of change within media management from creation to consumption. We're looking someone who shares our passion for disrupting, transforming, and uniting the entertainment ecosystem in this new age of digital storytelling.
Deluxe is seeking an individual with exceptional client and project management skills that can execute and push Events forward with a keen attention to detail. Candidates must be extremely customer focused, can multi-task and utilize both written & verbal communication skills to help our diverse range of customers effectively on both Event execution matters and client operational personnel on technical matters.
Key tasks include supporting Deluxe One Showcase client campaigns and live virtual events through proactive communication and coordination across a cross-functional team in order to ensure the successful production of client Events and campaigns.
This is a full-time role based out of our Burbank, CA office.
• Proactively execute the day-to-day of assigned client events to ensuring a smooth run of show on the event day. This includes oversight on onboarding, asset delivery, attendee access, event execution, and retrospective.
• Coordinate and gather all necessary details ensuring that all key stakeholders align and are kept in close communication and collaboration on required deliverables.
• Manage requests and updates for clients in a timely manner, including data processing, attendee management, troubleshooting attendee issues, and reporting.
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience working collaboratively across event, product, development, sales, and marketing teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in virtual and/or live experiences and events, with a successful history of supporting complex digital, campaign, and live event projects.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, complex, and driven organization with substantial autonomy and discretion.
• Experience in client management and account coordination that conveys attention to detail, exceptional organization skills, and the ability to learn fast and accommodate to rapid change by reacting quickly to new information amidst contexts switching.
• Passion and knowledge of media and entertainment industry with emphasis on digital media solutions focused on technology enabling creative, production, and distribution of content.
• Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5716-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.