London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Department : Client Services
Main Purpose of the role
The Client Services Representative, supporting both major Service Providers and Content Providers, will have the responsibility of overseeing the operational requirements for successful delivery of all services for the customer across various platforms, including meeting the SLA requirements. The CSR will interact with multiple cross-functional departments including, Sales, Marketing, Programming and Operations.
Additionally, the CSR will be responsible for creating flexible solutions to support unique customer driven service requests, as well as identify and encourage new opportunities for revenue sources tied to the customers services.
Key Tasks / Objectives
• Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer, and support troubleshooting of issues and oversee their resolution
• Provide ongoing analysis of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business
• Help identify opportunities through customer service workshops and presentations for cross selling services to new and existing customers
• Provide forecast, billing and ad hoc financial customer data support
• Participate in marketing campaigns, conferences and exhibitions
• Facilitate requirements handover with development, operational, service delivery and test teams.
• Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Keep abreast of industry standards and trends with regards to best practices and provide advice and designs on how to introduce applicable changes into our systems
• Any member of staff may be asked to perform any task (subject to training and Health and Safety requirements) dependent upon the business needs.
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Type of Experience
• At least 2 years' experience in an analyst (or equivalent) role with demonstrated front-line responsibilities.
• Media Production and/or Supply Chain and/or Digital Supply Chain experience
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
• Highly responsible and self-motivated, able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Technical writing skills - comprehension of Platform and Systems concepts.
• Honed skills and knowledge developed elsewhere in the organization.
• Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills, strategic planning, risk management, and ability to direct others.
• Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
• Demonstrated success with working effectively with technical players.
• Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Business Focus: Understands how own role links to other areas and the implications of actions for other parts of the business. Recognises and uses the organisation's decision making processes. Aligns one's own behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals of the business.
• Influence, negotiation and impact: Presents own position confidently using logical argument to convince/persuade others and presenting information in a way they will understand and find most satisfactory. Takes a partnership approach aiming for a win-win outcome
• Communication: Shares and receives information in a polite and friendly manner. Communicates clearly, concisely and presents information professionally.
• Building Relationships: Builds networks and relationships across the organisation and externally. Maintains and develops meaningful and reciprocal relationships
• Initiative: Pre-empts problems, captures opportunities and takes initiative. Takes ownership for responsibilities, including actions and outcome. Proactive and quick to learn.
• Planning and Organisation Establishes priorities and develops clear, efficient and logical approaches to meet set deadlines and to achieve goals.
• Innovation and Problem Solving Is able to continuously identify opportunities for process improvements and maintains a sense of pace and urgency so that change is driven and initiatives are implemented. A natural forward thinker/planner who critically assesses business performance with the ability to assess possible solutions against the requirements of the business and what is realistic.
• Team Working: Builds networks and relationships across the organisation and works co-operatively with others towards a shared, common goal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nk2q-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.