Client Services Localization Opportunity - SEA
Client Services Opportunity - Japan
• Do you have localization experience?
• Are you super organised and enjoy a fast-paced environment?
• Do you have a passion for the Entertainment Industry
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and project management to customers and internal stakeholders through coordinating the day-to-day localization and delivery requirements of content for video streaming platforms, updating and reporting on project statuses, and liaising with customers on due dates and any issues that may arise. You will also work closely with vendors and internal Deluxe departments locally and globally.
• Develop relationships and build rapport with customers, production and post houses to deliver a service level that aims to exceed expectation,
• Manage and monitor all aspects of projects from initiation through to close, including schedules, quality targets and budgets/billing, and ensure all client deliverable due dates are achieved on time,
• Lead all client communications and escalations, and ensure key stakeholders are engaged and informed at every stage of the projects,
• Be the key point of contact for both the customers and Deluxe internal teams for your portfolio of projects,
• Liaise with vendors and global teams to action subtitling work orders per client requests and follow through to delivery,
• Manage change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations,
• Proactively identify and troubleshoot project/workflow issues and communicate back to the client and escalate to Senior Management where necessary,
• Initiate and execute corrective and preventative actions as needed, as well as create procedures to improve quality and efficiency of deliverables/workflows in the future.
What you bring
• Previous localization experience ie subtitling or dubbing.
• Project management experience is required, specifically with managing timelines, budgets, quality, and client relationships.
• Video streaming platform project management experience is highly advantageous.
• Native/professional/advanced spoken & written proficiency in Japanese, supplemented with fluent English skills
• Understanding of localization / media processes and have experience managing the localization of content to different regions.
• Proficient with the MS Office suite of programs, and other software involving inventory, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Ability to work some extended/flexible hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Entertainment industry, this is a great opportunity.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5p74-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.