The Account Manager will be part of a team that will be working on production tracking and management of content for an upcoming over-the-top subscription video on-demand service owned and operated by one of our major studio clients.
• Meet the client's request for all work to be delivered right and on-time at 99% success rate.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Communicate regularly with internal departments to ensure projects are on track and that all assets have been received and are workable.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree required.
• 1+ years of experience working in creating and delivering orders for customers/clients in a fast-paced, professional setting.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be sharp, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vvkx-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.