• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction.
• Manage global team of Account Coordinators, ensuring balanced workload, hand-offs and proper coverage is always maintained.
• Ensure Account Coordinators and Operational teams are processing and delivering priorities as required to meet client expectations.
• Work with the Account Coordinators in Bangalore to ensure trackers are being filled out with accurate information/updates, the work is getting sent to the global facilities who have capacity for the work, and that the updates are being communicated to the other internal teams.
• Manage changes and exceptions with clients, supervising balance of internal capacity and external demands.
• Maintain client facing and internal trackers.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, formulate communications and solutions with stakeholders and clients.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Educate clients on existing services and provide guidance to ensure highest quality standards are met. May require educating clients on new services offered.
• Lead and participate in development and execution of new processes and procedures. Ensure roll-outs are communicated to all stakeholders and monitored regularly to ensure compliance.
• Ensure invoices to clients are being sent within required timelines. Address all requirements needed for timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Monitor and assist in team training and development of Account Coordinators. Provide regular feedback and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 2+ years' of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful. Localization experience is a plus.
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3voq-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.