In this position you will assist in the coordination of video and audio assets within the localization workflow and serve as a client contact. Pivotal to the success of this role will be your ability to maintain schedules in various stages of production, demonstrate an attention to detail, and provide timely correspondence with internal and external teammates and partners, as well as the client. You will collaborate closely with your team, operations, and the client to ensure timely delivery of high-quality assets. You will uphold the company's core values and lead by example in all your day-to-day interactions and exchanges and ensure a high-level of communication, in the face of any challenge, is maintained.
• Coordinate the creation of dubbed audio, scripts, audio description tracks, subtitles, closed captions, or related deliverables in multiple languages for clients primarily in the entertainment space.
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localization and how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry.
• Foster and maintain a collaborative rapport with client partners and effectively communicate their project details and instructions.
• Create and manage project schedules, and ensure due dates are met on time and within budget.
• Communicate with internal departments, external partners, and clients around the world.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with key departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2x1w-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.