Account Coordinator - Indies/Mini Majors
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator in our Indies/Mini Majors Cinema Team. The Account coordinator will help schedule and track the creation and delivery of Feature DCP's through the Cinema Process. Internally the Account Coordinator will be working directly with replication, shipping, mastering, data, project management and QC departments. The AC will also have contact with outside post supervisors, studio representatives, and creative talent. The Account Coordinator must be a good communicator, well organized, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to facilitate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. They must be available as a backup contact after hours to resolve any urgent issues regarding their studio.
• Maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Monitor emails and reply to clients in a timely manner.
• Creation of Work Orders and bookings in proprietary work flow system
• Scheduling of both internal QC and Client QC screenings
• Must be able to accept and manage change, provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal associates and studio representatives to maintain information flow.
• Special projects/other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• BA/BS degree in related field preferred but not required.
• Some experience in client services; traditional post-production or entertainment industry background helpful.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including afternoon and/or evenings.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situations.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Solid technical understanding of the post-production industry helpful.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d556ne-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.