Director, Marketing Project Management
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, User Acquisition for the GBF Digital department.
Lead customer acquisition growth across all digital touchpoints supporting multiple lines of business within GBE including but not limited to DCUi, Owned and Operated ecommerce, DC publishing and CP franchises with the ability to both develop sound performance marketing strategies and bring them to life.
• Plans, leads, and executes development of user acquisition campaigns to meet short-term and long-term business goals and objectives.
• Drives multi-channel marketing, media planning, and campaign strategies (via digital and offline paid media, SEM, and other activities).
• Develops and optimizes integrated acquisition, retention, and win-back programs to drive growth at scale. Manages budget and agencies on asset development, digital and offline media buying.
• Works with the Business Insights team, to identify and develop audience segments and test plans, generate quantitative and qualitative insights to inform campaign creative, funnel optimization, show/content activation strategy, and product positioning.
• Develops, supports, and builds cross-functional growth marketing, marketing operations, and campaign and project management teams.
• Owns campaign end-to-end operation. Monitor, optimize, and report on performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis. Be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
• Executes acquisition / direct response and retention activities.
• Executes media and promotions activities.
• Collaborates with GBE teams to translate product positioning, features and benefits into paid marketing programs.
• Assists in performance marketing strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and offline media buying coordination
• Works closely with the Business Insights team to develop short-term and long-term growth strategy plans and customer acquisition forecasts.
• Works with retention leads on campaign offering package to maximize ROAS.
• Creates campaign language and copy. Translates campaign objective via creative and messaging.
• 5+ years of directly managing paid acquisition
• A proven track record of managing paid acquisition campaigns at breakout consumer products (digital and offline)
• Deep knowledge of the ins-and-outs of the major channels with deep industry connections at each
• Highly organized and extremely analytical
• An understanding of other areas of marketing (eg: event marketing, billboards, and many others) and an ability to forecast how those areas may amplify results of our related efforts
• BA or equivalent
• Strong project management and prioritization skills.
• Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical.
• Familiar with digital ads and the trafficking process (Atlas, Facebook Power Business Manager, Snapchat, etc.)
• Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, and juggle multiple deadlines and projects while keeping peers, partners, and supervisor abreast of activities
• Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders.