The Senior Designer is responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to com pletion. This person directs the work of one or more designers w ho generate com ps and create layouts and final art.
• Applies best practices to design constraints within a small subsystem. Identifies consistency issues.
• Frequently delivers large numbers of projects at a high quality. Abides by documented design standards without supervision.
• Designs seldom exhibit flaws that are immediately obvious to peers and superiors.
• Strong understanding of own specialty
• Fully proficient with relevant design tools
• Recognized for thorough, well-structured designs in immediate group
• Regularly reviews designs of peers. Provides helpful feedback in a way that most designers would welcome.
• Understands the role of UX within the product development process and can work effectively
• Bachelor's degree in related field; additional certification or working towards an advanced degree is a plus
• At least 5 years related work experience; advertising, design firm and digital experience is required
• Strong visual portfolio
• Demonstrated ability to work on larger, complex projects; ability to multitask and prioritize
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx75yz-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.