HLN is hiring a Senior Producer!
• The Senior Producer is responsible for editorial content of assigned shows or segments.
• Works with Executive producer and other producer to decide story selection, placement, length, editorial treatment and overall presentation of shows and segments.
• Serves as a key editorial point person in the Control Room during live shows.
• Will serve as backup for Executive Producer when needed.
• Works directly with hosts regarding show content. Manage/make assignments.
• Editorial liaison with Graphics, TRIAD, and other departments within HLN and CN
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years show producing at a local station or network, or, 2 years as a producer at HLN or CNN
• Ability to enterprise segments and execute
• Ability to work overnight and early morning hours
• Possess technical skills, strategic thinking/decision making, and be a team player
• Experience line producing shows and/or control room experience required
• Ability to write and copy edit scripts for air preferred
• Experience with guest booking process preferred
• Knowledge of social media and success incorporating into television programming
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvknqw-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.