- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
CNN's portfolio of news and information services is available in five different languages across all major TV, internet and mobile platforms reaching more than 392 million households around the globe. CNN International is the number one international TV news channel according to all major media surveys across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the Asia Pacific region and Latin America. Over the years it has won multiple prestigious awards around the world for its journalism, including most recently the Asian Television Award Cable & Satellite Network and Channel of the Year, and is a two-time winner of Royal Television Society News Channel of the Year. CNN Digital is a top network for online news, mobile news and social media. CNN has 41 editorial offices and more than 1,100 affiliates worldwide through CNN Newsource. CNN International is a part of Warner Media, an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate corporation owned by AT&T.
The Senior Digital Planner is a key member of the CNNIC Middle East team, whose scope would be across the growth and servicing of the digital commercial business across the Warner Media portfolio within the region.
This role would primarily entail working closely within the CNNIC Middle East team across digital business opportunities and proactively exploring incremental digital growth from within the existing portfolio of clients.
• Deeply understand CNNI's global portfolio and suite of digital marketing solutions
• Explore, identify, build and secure incremental digital business across the Middle East market with the regional sales team.
• Support the incremental digital revenue opportunities across the Middle East's existing portfolio of business.
• In tandem with regional sales team: build and maintain excellent client relationships and trading desks with the ability to spot opportunities within existing clients, developing and executing new business initiatives on the back of this.
• Develop and sell creative solutions to brands as developed with CNN Create (CNNI's in-house creative agency).
• Explore and build local, regional & global partnerships with ad technologies and other demand partners.
• Identify regional and global business development opportunities within the digital eco-system.
• Analyze digital KPIs and identify opportunities to optimize revenue and rates.
• Provide digital expertise for cross-platform sales and improve digital understanding and sales skills.
• Ensure that pricing discipline maintained, and pricing issues identified / communicated as appropriate.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience within the digital media industry with a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media ecosystem.
• Experience with digital products and creatively driving revenue from beyond advertising solutions.
• Experience with digital business development (creative and partnership based digital revenue).
• Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies/agency trading desks.
• Experience in audience (data) and brand based selling of digital media.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
• Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
• Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative.
• Enthusiastic worker that thrives in working in a cutting edge and fast past environment.
The Nice to Haves
• Fluent in Arabic
• Knowledge / experience of the media landscape in this region.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.