Regional Sales Manager - Legal
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Temporary Sales Ops Specialist
A temporary Sales Operations Specialist is needed to be part of the team effort to deliver CNN International and CNN Espanol commercial logs to Master Control within deadlines.
• Schedule and manage commercial unit placement on current/future commercial logs for International News networks in accordance with client requests (including recapturing and reconciliation).
• Monitor the placement and sequencing of multi-part commercial units.
• Run checks to flag issues within the log and then resolve the issues.
• Address commercial units in reject/exception bin.
• Verify programming, break lengths/structures, and material IDs across simulcasting networks.
• Coordinate with network programming and sales teams to make sure sponsorships air in accordance with the details of each ad campaign.
• Generate, analyze, and maintain compliance reports as needed and revise logs based on the results.
• Create and maintain selling titles on a quarterly basis for CNNI and CNN en Español networks.
• Update selling titles to reflect permanent and temporary program changes.
• Facilitate global office needs for prompt selling title creation based on program demand.
• Apply selling titles to the selling schedule for CNNI and CNN en Español networks. Revise as necessary.
• Release the selling schedule in a coordinated manner to facilitate order entry and log work.
• Generate canned and ad hoc contract and inventory reports.
• Import program schedule and apply formats on the programs. Maintain formats as necessary.
• Manually implement last-minute programming changes to late-stage logs.
• Book and edit campaign orders, adding constraints within the order when necessary. Assign copy to orders.
• Enter material metadata into the traffic system applications, download and edit spots for air, deliver ads to commercial acquisitions, confirm status of materials with Sales Ops teams globally through the Cartsheet website.
• Be willing to relinquish or take on new duties based on the needs of the department.
• 4-year college degree with relevant job experience
• International perspective
• Customer service experience
• Ability to learn quickly
• Positive, team-oriented attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong organizational skills
• PC-based computer experience
• Enterprise or Crossroad or other traffic system experience (a plus, but not required)
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.