New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Coordinator for the CNN Creative Marketing department.
• The Production Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Sr. Production Manager/Sr. Dir of Production as needed with photo and video shoot needs for CNN Domestic, CNN International, CNN Espanol, CNN Digital and HLN.
• This person will create assignments in ShowMGR to book internal crews and gear.
• We are looking for someone to be involved in travel booking for Talent, Executives, Creative Directors, Account Directors, Writer/Producers, Designers and Production Crew.
• Additionally, the Production Coordinator will be responsible for distribution of the department's shoot calendar, creation and distribution of the call sheets, filing all location, talent, and materials releases, and gather project credits and submit department's work to Promax.
• They will coordinate with risk management, operations, security, facilities, public relations, show teams, legal, hair and make-up and other internal departments to facilitate internal and external shoot needs.
• They will also help manage the review and approval process for all shoot creative and logistics between creative teams and production partners.
• Schedules calls/meetings as necessary to meet deadlines.
• Qualified candidate for this position must have 2-4 years of experience working in a production environment.
• Excellent time management skills. Individual must be able to multi-task efficiently, execute quickly, and think broadly.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
• Ability to travel as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqvj1-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.