WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager II, Commerce for the CNN Digital Product team. As a Product Manager, Commerce, you will be a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe.
As Product Manager, Commerce, you will focus on bringing CNN's flagship commerce business Underscored to the next level, understanding shopper needs to build a successful business and beloved brand. The Product Manager, Commerce will collaborate with a cross functional team of talented engineers, product managers, designers, business development leads, SEO leads, editors and more to make user-friendly shopping experiences come to life.
• Identify the needs of CNN Underscored readers to test and build high-converting shopping experiences.
• Partner with a wide set of stakeholders to help define and determine the vision and roadmap for CNN's flagship product review site Underscored.
• Own feature development end-to-end, from product discovery to execution and performance tracking.
• Work closely with design and engineering to collaborate on product concepts and help launches make their way across the finish line.
• Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within your product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap.
• 2+ years of experience with affiliate networks, rewards programs and/or commerce products.
• Strong ''get it done'' attitude with a bias towards action.
• Demonstrated history of exceptional accountability and a commitment to timelines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
• Ability to create functional and technical product requirements.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkyvm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.