The Specials Producer will work closely with the Special Events programming team for planning, creating, & managing content for live-televised specials, including but not limited to: Election Nights, CNN Town Halls, Debates, and other special programming. Duties include providing editorial and production support for long-term projects and big CNN events, including pitch presentations, interviews, tape and graphics management, and research.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Five years television production experience. This position requires a creative thinker with the ability to find innovative ways to present information, new angles to approach stories, and utilize organizational skills to bring it all together
• Must be a strong writer
• News awareness and judgment
• Ability to pick up new technology quickly and be savvy with social media
• Good time management, creative problem solving, team player, good attitude
• Flexible and able to manage projects and people
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9k1n-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.