Product Manager, On-Demand and Podcast Listening
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the CNN Audio department. The production assistant for CNN Audio will help support podcast production across the entire audio portfolio. The ideal candidate must be a passionate storyteller with experience in audio production. S/he will work closely with producers and hosts on series spanning genres ranging from history and popular culture to in-depth investigations, providing research and administrative support. The production assistant with also cut tape. Proficiency in ProTools, along with a command of in-studio and field recording is strongly preferred.
• Assist with research, interview preparation and overall series organization.
• Help manage workflows and production calendar
• Coordinate logistics for team meetings
• Cut tape for producers and assist with recordings.
• Conduct archival research
• Fact check scripts and ensure that all episodes meet the content, quality, journalistic and legal standards of CNN.
• Assist with accompanying news articles and content for social media
• 1-2 years of experience, preferably in audio
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of podcasting industry.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Familiarity with PowerPoint, Slack, Sharepoint and Excel
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Passion for politics, history and popular culture
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Collaborative personality with an aptitude for thriving under pressure with diverse staff, talent and other on-air personalities
• Ability to operate in a 24/7 environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8pn6-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.