WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Product Management for the DTC Product department. As a Director of Product Management (Streaming Experience) at CNN, you'll be responsible for both the near-term prioritization and the long-term vision for innovative new video products and features at CNN. In this role, you will lead and grow a team of curious and passionate product managers. The ideal candidate is a seasoned direct to consumer product and career manager. You should be accustomed to solving complex consumer-facing problems, building sound strategies and executing those plans.
You will drive the Streaming Experience product vision, advocate for our users with a strong sense of user empathy, awareness at scale, and establish a high performing team structure. You are strategic and creative, with the ability to execute and influence. You think 10 Foot Devices, Mobile Apps, Streaming, Video Playback experiences as your first natural language. You have a commitment to challenge the status quo and assist in building approaches that consistently set the team on a path to realize world-class product experiences.
You will drive the buildout of our end to end platform capability to personalize consumer experiences for our DTC product worldwide, reaching millions of consumers. These experiences will include personalized recommendations, artwork, anything.
• Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with CNN's DTC mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
• Build, manage and empower a high performing and innovative product team; understand who the users are and the segmentation, identify the pain points of the target user segment(s), demonstrate user empathy when making Product/Feature trade-offs and tie our product strategy to company vision.
• Grow and mentor team members in building an inclusive environment of teamwork, risk-taking, and trust.
• Steer the holistic view of your product suite across integration (customer and technical) points to provide a superior seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
• Create end-to-end customer journeys that inform new product features and provoke new businesses.
• Employ user research, and analytics data to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them and identify pain points.
• Inspire and motivate those around you and in the external product community as you learn together what works.
• 10+ years related work experience leading digital experience at consumer-focused technology company is required.
• 5+ years of management experience.
• Experience building ML-driven applications from conception to deployment, including model selection, building, training, validation and scaling.
• The ideal candidate will have built multiple high-performance, stable, scalable personalization systems that have been successfully shipped to customers in production.
• Experience working in the streaming space.
• Preference for work in subscription products.
• Exceptional track record to empower and manage team of product managers, to help them grow and succeed.
• Experience leading and building world class product experiences, streamline workflows with continuous iteration and improvement.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and lead a diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
• Demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around core strategies.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj24y2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.