As a Digital Operations Specialist for CNN International, you will support the Latin America Sales team executing digital sold campaigns running on CNN International, CNN.com, CNN Business, CNN Arabic and CNN Espanol.
In this role, the Ad Ops Specialist will execute & manage direct digital campaigns, including booking & trafficking, ad delivery, QA, and reporting & optimization. This role plays a vital part in ensuring all digital advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations, KPIs and revenue deliverables. We are looking for a detail oriented, organized, creative problem solver with superior customer service skills.
• Perform all aspects of campaign traffic management – booking, trafficking, creative implementation, testing, reporting & ad optimization of sold campaigns.
• Test and gather all media and assets from clients/agencies, QA'ing, and ensuring that the creatives meet CNN's technical specs.
• Provide campaign screenshots and weekly reports to the sales team, as well as managing ad hoc reporting requests.
• Create and analyses campaign reporting while offering optimization recommendations to ensure successful campaigns.
• Work with Sales Invoicing & Strategic Planning to ensure correct revenue is billed for campaigns once completed.
• Troubleshoot issues that may arise with creative banners, delivery, site issues, custom executions, & under/over-delivery issues.
• Participate in work projects & work closely with Sales on inventory requests.
• Communicate with cross functional teams, including creative teams, ad designers, and internal vendors, to ensure smooth communication and launch of campaigns.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv5vw-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.