Cellairis Amphitheater At Lakewood Experience Manager
WarnerMedia seeks a Digital News Operations Trainer for the CNN Tech Training department.
• The Digital Trainer equips CNN storytellers worldwide to Go There.
• We are seeking a trainer focused on our Digital newsgathering and operations clients.
• The position will design, build and deliver training internally.
• This position is also responsible for providing training and support to CNN's newsgathering and technical operations.
• The Digital Trainer will embed within CNN Digital to develop, build and deliver training on tools used to create and publish Digital content, plus other relevant training.
• S/he will deliver engaging in-person, instructor-led trainings in a classroom setting, as well as more informal one-on-one trainings virtually, in the classroom or in the field.
• The Digital Trainer will develop dynamic, timely content and training videos for internal use, keep our content up to date and create evergreen digital content where and when appropriate.
• S/he will participate in research and development, user testing and troubleshooting of various CNN systems.
• The Digital Trainer should think outside of the box about learning and learning tools.
• S/he will learn and teach multiple applications at one time.
• The Trainer will manage multiple assignments simultaneously within specific deadlines, both under direction and autonomously.
• S/he will take ownership over projects from inception to dissemination and should be detail-oriented with the ability to scale and move quickly to drive results/action.
• The Digital Trainer will keep curriculum and content fresh and relevant for CNN.
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate experience within the Learning & Development industry
• Prior experience desired:
• Teaching or training
• Authoring curriculum
• Online Tutorial authoring tools and/or video content creation
• Workflow documentation
• Web development experience; HTML, CSS preferred
• Working in an application, technology, and/or digital-based environment
• Hands-on experience in a broadcast and/or news environment is a plus
• Technical aptitude with software platforms and web technologies
• Familiarity with CMS (content management systems), Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Analytics, and/or quantifiable fluency in multiple new or emerging systems
• Strong project management ability
• Rock star level presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
• High emotional intelligence is a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88yy6-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.