New York, NY
NBCUniversal's Global Talent Acquisition team is a team of creative problem solvers who strive to create a best-in-class candidate experience.
We are trusted partners, with a passion for our businesses.
We believe that our talent should represent the world we live in, so that together, we can continue to enrich our content and power our brands.
Come join us!
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with HR partners and clients within the CNBC business, leading TA initiatives, personally delivering on operational recruitment activity and managing a team of recruiting professionals at various levels.
A successful Manager in this role loves business news, is passionate about driving DEI efforts, can manage long-term strategic efforts while being able to pivot quickly, and has proven success managing a cross-functional team in a fast-changing environment.
• Work closely with TA Director to execute recruiting and DEI efforts across CNBC, in collaboration with the entire News Group, and other partners.
• Provide consulting and support to HR Partners leaders to enable talent management capabilities, ensuring recruiting and talent management initiatives achieve efficiency, and sustain effectiveness
• Partner with HRBP's and News Leaders on key focus areas - diversity, rotational programs, internal mobility, etc.
• Review weekly reports to ensure that team is effectively recruiting positions with a high level of client experience
• Inform business leaders on key talent issues, and propose creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent in a competitive market
• Collaborate regularly with other recruiting leads across multiple businesses and locations
• Utilize recruiting data and metrics to inform key decisions and provide solutions
• Recommend ways to build upon, improve, and/or streamline the candidate and internal experience
• Effectively manage a team of recruiters and coordinators
• Mentor and develop recruiting team, instilling a standard of excellence in all aspects of the full life cycle hiring process
• Ensure recruiting resources are appropriately allocated to support the most critical business initiatives
• Minimum of 7 years of related work experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a team
• Prior media industry experience is preferred, experience with News and/or Business News strongly preferred
• Demonstrated strategic partnership with various leaders or teams across an organization (i.e. HR, Business Leaders, TA)
• Demonstrated public speaking, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong experience with Applicant Tracking systems, recruiting tools and MS office
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment while providing strong internal and external customer service
• Strong follow up skills and proven ability to interact with management of all levels
• Ability to consolidate, analyze and present complex data from numerous sources
• Exhibits an elevated level of discretion and act as a trusted partner
• Ability to interact with senior leaders and adjust communication style based on audience
• Well-developed relationship management and consultative skills, ability to influence the business and set clear expectations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vob4-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.