CNBC is looking for a Markets Producer who can produce multiple market-focused segments every day for a live show. The candidate should have a strong interest in market concepts and stocks. Ideal candidate would be familiar with iNews and Factset.
• Read analyst research notes and follow market moves daily
• Pitch market stories daily based on research and news
• Work with markets reporter for daily segments
• Put together daily market snapshot note for team and highlight interesting individual stocks and market milestones
• Serve as lead producer for ''Market Zone'' segment which includes: writing snappy banners, writing scripts, cutting SOTs, cutting VOs, creating graphic elements
• Write and update market-focused banners throughout the last hour of trading
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years of experience producing in a live television environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropkn3-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.