What you'll do:
This Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful deployment of email campaigns as part of an overall multichannel marketing strategy to grow and retain the direct-to-consumer subscription products. This role is for an organized, CRM marketer who will maintain campaign planning processes and flows while executing the creation of campaigns and customer journeys in our email service provider.
• Execute email marketing campaigns for both automated, triggered programs and ad hoc promotional calendar support
• Power user of email service provider and customer data platform to create customer journeys, email campaigns, multivariate testing and customer segmentation inclusive of dynamic content
• Own the campaign planning operations process and tracking of progress in project management tool
• Support review process of content audits with Marketing/Editorial managers to ensure all campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Create first look wireframes of campaigns using existing template assets before they go into full design
• Produce and maintain accurate logs of upcoming and historical changes to content testing and editorial direction in campaigns and customer journeys to optimize campaign effectiveness and workflow operations
• Work with marketing managers, technical teams, and vendors to execute initiatives
• Track results of email campaigns using email and app analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement in order to optimize future email marketing decisions. Work with Marketing analysts on comprehensive reporting and advanced analytics projects
• Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with internal teams and external vendors to update changes
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
• When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
• Minimum 3 years relevant email marketing and email operations experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Hands on experience with previous subscription marketing including retention and acquisition marketing previous
• Previous experience with email service providers, Sailthru is a plus.
• Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office required
• Knowledge of investing and stock market.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
• Excellent written and verbal communication; good listener with the ability to internalize feedback.
• Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators and applying knowledge to campaign direction
• Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29v1m-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.