- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
If you love Cinema, then you already know Cinedigm.
Cinedigm continues to be a home for a diverse mix of enthusiast content all focused around a core mission of entertaining the world through a portfolio of fan-centric destinations. An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love.
We would welcome you with,
• A top-grade application traversing multiple mobile platforms.
• A team of champions to work with.
• An open mind for new ideas and stratagems.
• A merry environment focused on creativity, growth and transformation.
• Top notch medical benefits for employee and family members along with accident coverage benefit for employees
• Flexible working environment
• Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
You ought to have a solid background in content writing in technical field. We would expect you to be self-motivated, a quick learner, and have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
You are The One for us, when you mandatorily have,
• 2-4 years of industry experience as an effective technical writer.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
• Firm understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrate excellent writing and project management skills
• Skills to comprehend software project specifications and write crisp and effective instruction for various stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Data Flow Diagram , Block Diagram, Flow Chart and create them as per specifications.
• Experience in creating, editing Software User Manuals.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
• Expertise in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Expertise in research, design, analyse, develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials.
• Knowledge to evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
• Experience working with software engineers to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
• Proficiency with MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
Your Industry: IT-Software, Software Product and Services
Functional Area: Mobile, Web, STB, CTV
Role Category: Technical Writing
Role: Technical Writer
Your Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree with relevancy in Technical field would be preferred.
At Cinedigm, we attract, engage, and develop the best talent around so that we can make it happen by creating life-changing opportunities by delivering experiences on any and every connected screen.
By dreaming big, we make things happen and make them matter – for our customers and their demanding consumers every moment.
We allow you to
• Dream Big
• Win together
• Keep it simple - Things stay simple when you are honest, open and act with integrity. Eyes on the horizon , feet on the ground.
• Make it happen-We are doers who value getting results and don't overthink matters. No putting things off, lets get it done now.
A fun place where the BOSS is the screen and the experience, that we help deliver every moment 24*7
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb57my-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.