Full Time Job
Human Resources / Office Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Cinedigm continues to be a home for a diverse mix of enthusiast content all focused around a core mission of entertaining the world through a portfolio of fan-centric destinations. An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love.
The Human Resources-Office Manager is a dual-role involving human resources and office management responsibilities for the Company. This position will work in conjunction with the HR team based in the US to provide support in performing a variety of administrative, recruitment and engagement activities for our team. Duties include: assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general operations, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, policy implementation, managing the recruitment process, and labor law compliance. This role will ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety and be an essential part of the smooth daily operations of our business while maintaining a pleasant work environment with integrity and high employee morale.
• In conjunction with the US based HR and Administration team, administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management.
• Perform benefits administration to include communicating benefit information to employees, approving invoices for payment and change reporting.
• Liaison to outside payroll and benefits vendors.
• Conduct recruitment efforts – keeping track of candidates, identifying most effective places to post jobs, scheduling all interviews, and running the onboarding process for all new hires.
• Prepare, post and/or revises job announcements and job descriptions.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Maintains compliance with local and country-wide regulations concerning employment.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the office.
• Liaison to building management with respect to lease obligations, security/floor access, and floor stock and maintenance needs.
• Supervise and coordinates overall administrative and office activities.
• Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
• Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions, and delivery of same in keeping with unique building/lease requirements.
• Liaison with the internal IT Support team for all employee-related technology needs.
• Participate as needed in special department projects.
• Assist with company culture programs- including wellness program, engagement activities and other company events.
• Run company errands as needed.
• Any Graduate/ MBA in HR/LLB/PG in Public Relations
• Five to seven years combined human resource and office management experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of local and country-wide employment regulations
• Working knowledge of employee benefits programs
• Familiarity with current local COVID office protocol, sanitation and social distancing requirements.
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience in operations, human resources, or relevant administrative role
• An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally.
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience with applicant tracking system preferred.
• Knowledge of office computer systems (MS Office)
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z0jz-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.