For more than 20 years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains consumers around the globe by providing premium feature film and television series, enthusiast streaming channels and technology services to the world's largest media, retail and technology companies. As a leader in the rapidly evolving streaming ecosystem, Cinedigm continues its legacy as an innovator through its adoption of next-generation technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, through its proprietary, highly-scalable Matchpoint™ technology platform. For more information, visit www.cinedigm.com.
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting at this time. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Account Executive, Advertising Sales will work with a small agile monetization team, and will focus on Cinedigm's streaming inventory of 40,000 Film and TV assets for monetization, developing relationships with advertisers, agencies, film studios and brands to deliver campaigns across our network of more than 30 media properties. We are looking for candidates that will bring, maintain and grow a network of relationships who buy PMP or direct inventory across streaming channels to drive brand growth in the diverse and evolving attention economy.
• Be a key individual contributor to driving advertising revenue, ready to hit the ground running with relevant relationships with a quarterly sales quota.
• Proactively build, maintain, and expand on sales targets, advertiser relationships, and sales opportunities.
• Own the sales cycle from beginning to end; prospecting, identify opportunities, make the right connections, create sales proposals and presentations, respond to RFPs and ideate custom opportunities.
• Own the voice of the customer in any internal discussions regarding product innovation, measurement requirements, and customer service.
• Oversee campaign management; reporting, optimization, upsell opportunities and billing.
• Respond to RFPs and craft strategic annual upfront partnerships by working closely with Cinedigm's account management, marketing, product and research teams.
• Meet with and build relationships with senior level decision makers.
• Report on revenue projections/forecasts.
• An understanding of the dynamics of the OTT/SVOD/AVOD space
• An understanding of the digital advertising landscape and industry trends
• An active set of relationships with PMP, brand and agency buyers in the space
• Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of sales experience in CTV/OTT/steaming media, at a publisher or network.
• A demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals in closing small, medium and large deals with key advertising partners and their respective agencies.
• Demonstrated ability to create relationships with internal collaborators across teams
• Fluency in the language of success behind performance marketing campaigns, including customer acquisition goals, retention, ROAS or cost-per-acquisition media buying
• Ability to operate independently, multitask, juggle multiple projects and priorities, and thrive in uncertain environments.
• Experience selling sponsorships and custom products, is a plus.
• Knowledge of programmatic landscape, while not necessary, is helpful.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbb26-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.