New York, NY
We are looking for an individual who embodies the following characteristics!
• Forward thinker to prepare, assess and analyze forecasted financial and operational results for the consolidated TV Stations group.
• Measure KPIs and communicate monthly and quarterly trends to management.
• Engage and build strong relationships with Controllership to share data and financial trends between actual and forecasted results
• Be part of the team preparing the annual budget plan.
• Lead the coordination of the capital spending review process for TV Stations.
• Embrace the new reporting tools and build enhancements to meet the current reporting needs from Corporate.
• Lead various special/ad-hoc projects requiring coordination with finance leads in the local markets.
• Bachelor's degree; Business, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred.
• Critical thinking, self-starter who embraces change and can lead innovation in financial reporting and modeling.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under tight deadlines.
• Good understanding of accounting principles and their application.
• Strong communicator and great teammate.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Experience with Oracle or IBM Cognos TM1 preferred.