WJZ - TV in Baltimore is seeking a creative and experienced Reporter/MSJ for TV and all digital platforms.
- Report, write, shoot, and edit engaging, informative, and compelling news content.
- Develop and execute enterprise stories on regular basis. - Regularly contribute news content to the station's social media and digital platforms - Maintain an unequivocal commitment to accuracy, fairness, and ethics.
- Ensure to meet all daily production deadlines.
Other duties, as assigned.
CORE PROFICIENCIES: Dynamic storyteller and interviewer. A leader who works well with a team and can successfully implement the station's mission and strategy. Expert and energetic communicator on-air, online, and social media platforms. Prior experience with non-linear shooting and editing. Knowledge of use of social media is a must. Works well under deadline pressure. Ability to work a variable schedule, as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Three years of experience as an MMJ.
- Bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism or similar field preferred.
- Proven experience shooting and editing with small or mid-sized professional video cameras used in MMJ reporting.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9e1nk-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.