Atlanta's CW69, WUPA-TV is looking to hire a creative and detailed Promotion Coordinator for the Creative Services Department. The Promotion Coordinator will manage scheduling of on-air television promos for CW 69 in Atlanta. This individual will coordinate the creation and scheduling of daily social media content. The ideal candidate thrives in creative, collaborative, and results-oriented environment.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Supervise station social media accounts and help leverage platforms to strategically market the station and its programming.
- Lead all aspects of the CW street team and work with an outside agency to staff events, premieres, festivals, and client functions.
- Provide and post content on the station website as needed.
- Provide production assistance on live and recorded television shows and events as a member of the production crew.
- Assist in planning events in line with the station goals and coordinate with organizers on logistics and setup.
- Edit end pages of pre-produced promos.
- Live tweeting of show premieres and special events.
- Knowledge of television marketing strategies, ability to multitask, and phenomenal interpersonal skills are mandatory. At least two years related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit television traffic system
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient use of Word Press online content management system
- Familiarity of social media platforms and social media marketing tools
- Video editing and television production experience
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm7k9-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.