CBS News New York is looking for a collaborative, driven Executive Producer to oversee and innovate content on all platforms. The successful candidate will be a proven leader who knows how to motivate a diverse team while maintaining the highest ethics in news gathering and production.
• Must have rock solid news judgment with a track record of overseeing creative, well-paced newscasts that are engaging, factual and fair
• Must be a strong competitor who successfully balances aggressive coverage with thoughtfulness and care in reporting breaking stories
• Ability to work with others to smartly manage resources
• Must understand the importance of developing our content team by having regular check-ins and development conversations
• Must have a track record of content innovation
• Collaboration is key to newsroom success. This candidate must be capable of working closely with others
• Strong communication and organizational skills are required
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Five or more years as a newscast producer in a large market
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field
• Previous management experience is preferred
• Must be willing to work weekends and overnights
• Previous knowledge of the NY DMA is preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zoe1-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.