Director of Brand Strategy and Management
KCBS – KCAL, CBS News Los Angeles is in search for a Director of Brand Strategy and Management. Reporting to the President & General Manager, this role will be responsible for building and managing a clear brand strategy for the CBS News and Stations Los Angeles properties. The Director of Brand Strategy and Management will work closely with the Director of Creative Services and the Vice President, News to develop and deploy strategic external and internal marketing campaigns across all platforms, including linear, digital and streaming.
• Oversee and develop all creative marketing campaigns for all media, including television, radio, digital, print and out-of-home.
• Ensure alignment of brand to content and mission.
• Manage and guide a team of producers and writers in the timely development and launch of all marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with Ad Agency partner to efficiently deploy campaigns in support of breaking news and planned events.
• Infuse KPI metrics to track brand health internally and externally.
• Interpret and translate research insights that powers the brand and informs advertising strategies.
• Ensure alignment of brand attributes to CBS News and Station core brand tenets.
• Lead and manage with sound principles and values that foster well-being, inspire growth and cultivate as sense of community among employees.
• A minimum hybrid work schedule.
• Understanding and familiarity with union collective bargaining agreements.
• Ability to communicate and present concepts in a clear and engaging way.
• A champion of brand through content, culture and community.
• Have an attention to detail, tone and style.
• Whip smart, loyal to public service, and a fan of local news.
Requirements & Education:
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Mass Media, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising.
• Preferred minimum 7 years of experience in leadership, promotion, and production.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyeb9k-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.