CBSN-Philly is looking for a Digital Line Producer to work on CBSN-Philly's local live streaming network. The DLP will work with the control room teams managing, optimizing, and timing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT platforms.
• DLP will help drive the editorial vision and execution of our live newscasts and produce compelling wheels focused on local news, local weather, entertainment, and consumer stories
• Responsible for conceiving/creating wheels during non-live news times
• DLP will be expected to work with ADLP, Executive Producers, Directors, Managing Editor, Reporters
• Strong writing skills
• Experience with Crispin, video editing systems
• Responsible for coordinating coverage of live news conferences on CBSN
• Responsible for sending out push alerts for coverage on CBSN
• Demonstrating expertise in timing in a control room environment.
• 2+ years' experience in creating and building show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment
• Demonstrated success operating in a fast-paced control room
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment
• Familiarity with Avid editing systems and iNews
• Available for early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service
• Experience with Crispin and iNews a big plus
• Understanding of SEO