CBS Los Angeles is looking for an Associate Digital Line Producer who is a self-starter who will support the CBSN Local Los Angeles live streaming network. Primary responsibilities include production of our multimedia content for distribution to all digital platforms including mobile, desktop and OTT platforms. The role requires close coordination with senior managers and digital line producers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
• Exercise editorial judgment in selection of content.
• Write copy for anchor and reporter voices for live segments/readers as well as writing for feature and news packages.
• Research and write questions for anchors for guest segments.
• Write banners and quotes during breaking news.
• Pitch and execute special feature and recurring segments.
• Edit shows and stories as needed for all digital platforms
Requirements/Qualifications/Preferred Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years work experience in broadcast and digital.
• A minimum of 1 + years' experience in the control room.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling.
• Strong communication skills to work effectively with different departments.
• Time management skills.
• Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production-related techniques and online content management.
• Knowledge about social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with Inews and Crispin systems
• Basic video editing skills.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nme8-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.