CBSN Bay Area is looking for an Associate Digital Line Producer to work on CBSN Bay Area's local live streaming network. The ADLP will work with the Executive Producer generating, managing and optimizing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT platforms.
Overview and Responsibilities:
The right ADLP will assist with improving search engine optimization, shareability and working with social media team to edit and publish out video.
• Managing interviews and crafting content to be featured on the stream
• Helping to code/stack rundown content and anticipating the needs of the stream with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements.
• Helping to coordinate with the Executive Producer during live news events.
• Working with the web team to publish stories and other content to the website
• Recent college grad with 1+ years of experience preferred in helping to create and build show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Detailed knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with non-linear editing systems and iNews preferred.
• Available for early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service.
• Experience with Crispin and iNews is a huge plus.
• Understanding of SEO
• Must be able to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate a keyboard.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn7qn-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.